พบทั้งสิ้น 138 เรื่อง
- 1.Delay of avocado (Persea americana) fruit ripening by 1-methylcyclopropene and wax treatments
Jiwon Jeong, Donald J. Huber , and Steven A. Sargent
Postharvest Biology and Technology Volume 28, Issue 2 , May 2003, Pages 247-257
- 2.Low temperature conditioning before cold disinfestation improves ‘Hass’ avocado fruit quality
Peter J. Hofman , Barbara A. Stubbings, Matthew F. Adkins, Robert J. Corcoran, Anne White and Allan B. Woolf
Postharvest Biology and Technology Volume 28, Issue 1 , April 2003, Pages 123-133
- 3.Low temperature conditioning treatments reduce external chilling injury of ‘Hass’ avocados
Allan B. Woolf , Katy A. Cox, Anne White and Ian B. Ferguson
Postharvest Biology and Technology Volume 28, Issue 1 , April 2003, Pages 113-122
- 4.Suppression of cellulase and polygalacturonase and induction of alcohol dehydrogenase isoenzymes in avocado fruit mesocarp subjected to low oxygen stress.
Kanellis, A.K., Theophanes S. and Kalliopi A. R-A.
Plant physiology. Volume 66, Number 1, May 1991. pp. 269-274.
- 5.Development of quarantine insect control systems for tropical fruits using controlled atmospheres
Elhade M. Yahia
Program and Abstract. 9th Controlled Atmosphere Research Conference (CA2005). Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA. July 5-10, 2005. page20
- 6.The role of 1-MCP in the export of tropical crops
Proceedings of 26th International Horticultural Congress. Volume of Abstract . Toronto, Canada, 11-17 August, 2002. Abstract S09-O-118. pp. 253.
- 7.Edible film based on candelilla wax to improve the shelf life and quality of avocado
Saul Saucedo-Pompa, Romeo Rojas-Molina, Antonio F. Aguilera-Carbó, Aide Saenz-Galindo, Heliodoro de La Garza, Diana Jasso-Cantú and Cristóbal N. Aguilar
Food Research International, Volume 42, Issue 4, May 2009, Pages 511-515
- 8.1-MCP reduces physiological storage disorders of ‘Hass’ avocados
Allan. B. Woolf, Cecilia Requejo-Tapia, Katy A. Cox, Richard C. Jackman, Anne Gunson, Mary Lu Arpaia and Anne White
Postharvest Biology and Technology, Volume 35, Issue 1 , January 2005, Pages 43-60
- 9.A delay between a 38 °C pretreatment and damaging high and low temperature treatments influences pretreatment efficacy in ‘Hass’ avocados
Allan B. Woolf, Judith H. Bowen, Sarah Ball, Severine Durand, William G. Laidlaw and Ian B. Ferguson
Postharvest Biology and Technology, Volume 34, Issue 2 , November 2004, Pages 143-153
- 10.Manipulating avocado fruit ripening with 1-methylcyclopropene
Matthew F. Adkins, Peter J. Hofman, Barbara A. Stubbings and Andrew J. Macnish
Postharvest Biology and Technology Volume 35, Issue 1 , January 2005, Pages 33-42
- 11.Postharvest application of 1-MCP to improve the quality of various avocado cultivars
Vera Hershkovitz, Sam I. Saguy and Edna Pesis
Postharvest Biology and Technology Volume 37, Issue 3 , September 2005, Pages 252-264
- 12.Avocado and mango cold storage damage as related to water loss control
J.P. Bower, M.T. Dennison, K. Fowler
ISHS Acta Horticulturae 628:401-406
- 13.Acoustic measurement of avocado firmness during low temperature storage: effect of storage temperature
ISHS Acta Horticulturae 604:323-329.
- 14.Postharvest hot air treatments effect on avocado fruit quality, chilling injury and triglycerides and tocopherols content
J.D.J. Ornelas-Paz, E.M. Yahia
ISHS Acta Horticulturae 604:709-713.
- 15.Relationship between preharvest quality determining factors and controlled atmosphere storage in South African export avocados
F.J. Kruger, A.B. Truter
ISHS Acta Horticulturae 600: 109-113.
- 16.Fatty acids distribution in Hass avocado during storage with ethylene absorber at subcritical temperature
J.L. De La Plaza, P. Rupérez, M.M. Montoya
ISHS Acta Horticulturae 600: 457-460.
- 17.Modelling product quality in MA systems; the missing link
M.L.A.T.M. Hertog, S.E. Nicholson
ISHS Acta Horticulturae 600: 639-646.
- 18.Effects of ethylene and its action inhibitor (1-methylcyclopropene) for regulating ripening and extending the postharvest life of avocado
Ph.D. University of Florida, 2001, 173 pages
- 19.Effect of calcium on the postharvest behaviour of avocado
Sirivatanapa, Somjate (Hu)
Thesis (Ph. D.) University of New South Wales, Australia. 1990. 169 p.
- 20.Tolerance of tropical fruits and a flower to carbonyl sulfide fumigation
Bunge S.; Clements P.R.; Byers S.; Kleijer W.J.; Brooks D.A.; Hopwood J.J.; Chen C.-C. and Paull R.E.
Postharvest Biology and Technology, Volume 14, Number 2, October 1998 , pp. 245-250